i checked out those invites and they are perfect! thanks for the tip. also the stationary and thank you cards are soooo cute! ordering my invites from here will save us a bunch of many- i can't thank you enough! could you order samples? were you completely happy with your order? how long did they take to arrive after ordering? THANKS JANET!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Nicole-NHPT

Dreams Resort

June 29, 2007

Wedding Site

Oh I am so glad you like! Which ones did you pick? Did the 25% discount work okay? Just make sure you log in through the pal.einvite.com address and not the plain old einvite.com one or the discount disappears. I did order a sample for $1, but ended up choosing something different. I am 95% happy with the results. I love the paper, the ink quality, they came within just a few weeks (I forget how many, but it was short), and they were really helpful when I was having trouble customizing it. They fixed it on the phone and send me a proof for free - definitely ask for that. The ONE thing I wasn't super happy with was the ink color. On my screen, it was definitely pink. In real life, it's more like red. Pooper. But I got over it. If you want something other than black ink, see if they will send you a sample because I don't trust the colors on the screen....

Janet

AIM: jaynet03

Cabo Surf Hotel

Wedding Website

i am still looking but even some of the onder under the "cheap" section would work for me. i am not too picky about invitations- i would rather spend money on the really fun stuff, ya know! i will let you know when we decide. thanks again.

Nicole-NHPT

Dreams Resort

June 29, 2007

Wedding Site

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...