i plan on doing this as well - Leigh is shooting the welcome dinner, the wedding day, and the day after! i would like to do a "trash the dress" session, since i think those pictures are so fun - i just may buy a cheaper dress to trash since i promised my FI the same thing - that i'd sell my dress to get some $$ back! i may see if i can do both a trash the dress, and a few more casual shots.

tammy, i don't do well with cameras either - i avoid them. but at the same time, i really want some good pictures of paul and i. we just don't have any, or at least not many that don't involve too much alcohol!

My FI are planning a "trash the dress" session with Juan the day after. I can't wait! Yes, I totally belong in the photo junkie group. Not that I think I look that great in photos, but I love how Juan makes me feel great while taking photos!

Ann I am so glad you decided to hire Leigh. I love her work it looks so gorgeous and she is so nice! Your pics are going to look gorgeous. And I'm jealous of all the girls who get Juan, I'm like I little bratty girl and I want him, I want him, I want him!!!

(as my photog of course)

-Glenda

I have to admit - I am feeling quite good about my decision! I originally was going to hire Elizabeth Medina, but I waited too long and she was then booked. So I started my search over! I somehow came across Leigh's name, and lucky for me she was available. Things just have a way of working themselves out!