After a long and trying hunt online for my 2 MOH's dresses, I finally found the dress in a bridal shop in town! Since I'm paying for them and trying to save wherever I can, however, I'll be buying them online. I just love them!!! :)

Gorgeous ideas in here! After 2 weeks of being engaged, we somehow solidified bridesmaids dresses, what a RELIEF! My sis found this deal for these high quality "transformation dresses" (usually over $200) for 40 on dealfind.com!!

http://www.wrapmagicskirts.com/convertible_dress_ev500.html

Since purple will be in our wedding, no doubt, we ordered the deep purple, medium length ones:) My bridesmaids are all really happy with these, so I am happy!rockon.gif

Originally Posted by lgerry View Post

After a long and trying hunt online for my 2 MOH's dresses, I finally found the dress in a bridal shop in town! Since I'm paying for them and trying to save wherever I can, however, I'll be buying them online. I just love them!!! :)

My made of honour is looking for sth like that!! this is beautiful!

Originally Posted by MsFaszion View Post

This dress is beautiful!!!!!!Elegant and Classy!  Great Choice.

I looooove it!! THis will go perfect to my sister!!

Where did you buy it?

omg this was the dress I loved for my bridesmaids, as well as the Jr. bridesmaid version with straps!!!  They ended up going to davids bridal and getting a somewhat similiar style.... but this was my 1st choice!!! luv luv luv....so elegant 

Originally Posted by hezmshaw View Post

I found my moh's dress on pinterest lol. Then the link went nowhere, then I found it with google. I thought it would be pricey, turns out its $30! Hopefully it's nice in person!

http://www.outblush.com/women/fashion/dresses-skirts/sequined-solid-waist-irregular-chiffon-dress/

Wow super cute! And what a great price!!!