Originally Posted by dallace View Post

These are the same dresses my girls have, how cool!! What color are they? (feel silly asking that, I just mean the technical name for the color! LOL)

They're terracotta. My word of advice is give yourself a lot of extra time to get dressed, the corsets took awhile to get done of everyone. 

Originally Posted by cdc150 View Post

They're terracotta. My word of advice is give yourself a lot of extra time to get dressed, the corsets took awhile to get done of everyone. 

Oh cool. Mine are mango tango, super beachy! Luckily they are all zip up backs so we only have my corset to fight with LOL

I am in the process of trying to pick out my bridesmaid dresses and I am running into a dilemma.  Everyone is telling me that it is my day so I should pick out what I want, but I am getting a lot of complaints.  I fell in love with the chiffon bridesmaid dresses at J.Crew in Matisse blue but the dresses are $250.  Do you think that is a lot to ask your bridesmaids to pay since they are already paying to travel to your wedding?  I was debating paying for half of each dress as part of the gift, but thought that was a pretty lame gift.  Especially for those that would pay $250 without thinking twice.  I'd love to hear what you all think.

Originally Posted by cdc150 View Post

THESE ARE SO PRETTY!  Love the pop of colour on the necklaces.