• 4 weeks later...
  • VIP Member

Yippee! We picked our dresses out yesterday! It turned out to be much more difficult than I wanted it to be... but I think it worked out in the end.

Click the image to open in full size.

These are them, but the main color will be chocolate brown and then the sash will be a bright blue

• 3 weeks later...

So I nearly had a bridezilla moment last night but I think I kept calm. My BM dresses came in and my sister picked her's up. While the dress isn't so bad, the color is all wrong. My colors are cantaloupe and hot pink with brown accents. The dress was a light light peach to nearly a baby pink. It had a lace overlay which totally deluted the cantaloupe color underneath. Ordering from swatches is NOT a good idea...so I've learned. smile35.gif

Overall, it was totally not the look we wanted. My sister and I contemplated for a few hours on how we could improve the dress. We couldn't come up with any feasible ideas, so I whipped out the credit card and bought the girls a new dress at Nordstrom's.

Here it is:

I decided brown will do. They are having mango calla lillies and with hot pink sweetheart roses. I think the bouquet will pop against the dress.

Thank goodness the dresses were on sale for $55 each. Just FYI to all brides, Nordstroms has some pretty dresses on sale right now. Some are selected sizes.

And look for my old BM dresses on ebay! lol

• 1 month later...

I selected the color, but I thought it would be nice to let my girls choose their own dresses. What a nightmare that was! 3 hours in the shop and I still left with one unhappy girl due to her dress size measurements!

I thought the bride was supposed to be the cranky bi*c*? lol…

In any case, I am more than happy with their selections <3:

M.O.H.

2 B.M.'s