Kremsm and Canadiansandy - My colours are teal, orange and fuschia.  My BM's dresses are from Alfred Angelo style #7093 in tealness (the picture on-line doesn't do the dress justice, you definitely need to see it in person).  I was a little worried that the dress would be too dark as I was picking the colour from a swatch but when I went and picked them up they were gorgeous, exceeded my expectations.  The colour is very rich, perfect for a beach wedding.  For flowers I am doing tropical colours - fuschia, orange and yellow.   Good luck with your search for dresses!!

Originally Posted by Jen1407 View Post

Kremsm and Canadiansandy - My colours are teal, orange and fuschia.  My BM's dresses are from Alfred Angelo style #7093 in tealness (the picture on-line doesn't do the dress justice, you definitely need to see it in person).  I was a little worried that the dress would be too dark as I was picking the colour from a swatch but when I went and picked them up they were gorgeous, exceeded my expectations.  The colour is very rich, perfect for a beach wedding.  For flowers I am doing tropical colours - fuschia, orange and yellow.   Good luck with your search for dresses!!

My colors are the same!!  Would love to see anything you have planned, if you don't mind sharing!! :o)

That is a very cute dress Lo.  Two of my bms are plus sizes so unfortunately I had to stick to the bridesmaid dress lines as they carry all sizes.  I have to admit that I like my bm dresses but I don't love them.  I really wanted short and strapless but they wanted long and with straps and I figured I'd rather have comfortable bms than ones that felt akward and uncomfortable so I let them pick dresses they were comfortable in, I just said they all had to be from the same line so that the colours were identical..

• 2 weeks later...