My Ocho Rui Wedding Jan 31 08

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KtownBride View Post
The upgrade was free. But not gauranteed. I got the impresion, they will upgrade you to the best available suite, when available. We arrived on SUnday, but the upgrade wasn't available untill Tuesday. I had no idea what type of room we were getting until that day. What a nice surprise!
Did they know when you got there that an upgrade would be available on Tuesday? Or did you have to check with the front desk every day?

Hi! Congrats! I was actually at the RIU during your wedding and I have to admit....the reception on the beach was BEAUTIFUL!!!! I had planned on my wedding being on a sat (jan 26, 200cool.gif so that was not an option. I only have great things to say about the RIU!!

Congrats again!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naga0066 View Post
Did they know when you got there that an upgrade would be available on Tuesday? Or did you have to check with the front desk every day?

They knew at front desk when we checked in Sunday, that upgrade would be avail. Tuesday.

I can't beleive the bonfire is $150. I didn't know that, and we weren't charged. But I agree, worth it!

We did not pay extra for 3 hrs. I don't think there was a time limit.