My Ocho Rui Wedding Jan 31 08

Sounds like it was a blast! Now I'm thinking of a Seagrape reception! So the table and DJ are right there on the beach? Would we need to got dinner first? I have a 4pm wedding. What your advice new bride?

4pm ceremony

dinner @ mamee bay

then seagrape reception on the beach?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again the DJ was totally worth it. I didn't want the headache of mastering my own tunes, and he did a great job incorporating the music I brought and his own stuff.

Tables and dj are right on the beach. We had dinner first at Mammee Bay also. You can have dinner on the ebach as well @ Seagrape, but they charge you $50 per person. I would totally recommend Seagrape reception!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

its so refreshing when brides come back with such positive reviews..u look like u had a blast..

and the room upgrade..was that FREE?? if so that is awesome.. please tell how u manage to make that happen..especially with the jacuzzi suite.. i also booked the jr suite, but was curious to know how much additional they would charge to upgrade once we get there..

again u looked absoulutely stunning..congrats to u..

please post some more pics..would love to see them..or if u like could u email them [email protected]

thanks

octavia `

I 100 Percent agree about hte disco

The plantation reception for us was great and the seagrape looks awesome too

to us the disco was an option for people after the dinner etc if they wanted to party, but we just all hung out at the stage and watched the show after we had our private reception at which we did the speaches, cake cutting etc, we had the mento band there which was great also

but too us the disco was kinda tacky for the reception - but that was our opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by march1508 View Post
and the room upgrade..was that FREE?? if so that is awesome.. please tell how u manage to make that happen..especially with the jacuzzi suite.. i also booked the jr suite, but was curious to know how much additional they would charge to upgrade once we get there..

`
The upgrade was free. But not gauranteed. I got the impresion, they will upgrade you to the best available suite, when available. We arrived on SUnday, but the upgrade wasn't available untill Tuesday. I had no idea what type of room we were getting until that day. What a nice surprise!