• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootBride View Post
I love the envelopes! I have two weeks to finish mine. I havent even done the envelopes! Where did you get your paper from for the envelopes?
The envelopes took like 1/2 hour. I hope yours are going ok, sorry I haven't replied, have hardly been near the computer! the paper I just got a pack of 100 from the stationers, Officeworks it is called in Australia, just plain A4, 100gsm and I folded it.

love to see your finished product

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoannaR View Post
These are just unbeleivable.. Can you tell me where you got them from and what type of paper you used?? I absolulty love them...
Hi, I used white card 200gsm - it goes through a laser printer easily. for the envelopes I used 100gsm coloured paper, easy to folder and go through any printer. I used a template I got from this site and altered it slightly. pm me if you want a copy of it. I found them very labour intensive but fun to do, so worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasex View Post
For those of us not as creative as Amanda. This site has some cool invites....

BTW..Amanda, yours look GREAT!

Bliss Ink The Boarding Pass Invitation
thanks heaps! sometimes I wish I had paid someone but everyone has loved them so far.. I am keeping a list of comments from the guests and I may add them to my album!

Again, thank you everyone for your wonderful words of encouragement. makes me want to make invitations full time!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...