Any Melia Punta Cana brides?

Be sure you check out PECgirls stuff in the Melia thread on the Debbies forum. She's got a ton of stuff (pics, Info) in her web site...including very recent photo's. Actually a couple of the girls in the Facebook group got married there last month. Their pics are all awesome.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I was planning on getting married there but changed my mind. I do have info on it. Attached are the 2009 prices, which should be a similar to the prices for 2010, they prob went up a couple of dollars. I will also check my email for the wedding coordinators email address. smile159.gif

Romance F&B Guide MCT 2009.pdf

Romance Guide MCT 2009.pdf

I just got married at Melia Caribe Tropical last week and it was an amazing experience! I got the free wedding pkg but I paid extra for the beach gazebo bc I loved that it was simple and with the ocean in the background. The free gazebo is huge, more traditional style, and in a garden setting.

The wedding planning was done in a 20 min meeting the day after I arrived. It was easy to choose a set menu, cake flavours, and decoration. Evelyn was great to work with and I found her English was much better than the main wedding coordinator-Laura. Everything went smoothly on the day and we had the reception in the Dominican restaurant -El Guarapo-it was a nice semi private location.

for photographers I used Jorge Allocco at the resort-he did a great job-he captured so many moments! and I did a trash the dress session with Micheal Weiler on an empty beach-I loved the rustic style of his photos. I would highly reccommend both of them-and if you can use both-its great bc you get 2 diff style photos.

If anyones has any specific questions-pls message me-I would love to help!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...