Something Blue - How cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
Totally cute but how can you ladies wear those boy shorts? I get a toal wedgie! Thongs are the only things I can wear... Maybe my butt is just shaped weird. lol
and if you want to avoid wedgies foxytv just spray them down with some PAM before hand hehehe... (sorry sorry im in such a joking mood today. i cant stop lol)

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz View Post
I got my wedding underwear at VS last weekend. They had blue panties that said "My Something Blue" and I had to buy the white ones that said "Sexy Little Bride"...sooo cute! They also had a lot of other cute ones and they were all 3/$25.
Cute, I need to check it out. I hope they have the sale online since I am gippy right now. LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
Cute, I need to check it out. I hope they have the sale online since I am gippy right now. LOL!
I just looked online, so I could post links for you girls, but I can't seem to find them. They were the "Sexy Little Things" line. Let me know if you find them.