Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bmosley View Post
"simple Elegance" I Like It And Love The Price. How Far In Advance Did You Send Your Inviatations? We Verbally Invited Our Guests, But My Sister Suggests We Still Send Invitations. Any Idea On The Wording And Did You Register? Thanks.
I just got these yesterday. I am not sending them out for the wedding, it is for the AHR. I knew most people would not come to the wedding so I verbally invited the ones I thought might come. I am attaching what I have been collecting to help me with wording. HTH.

Invite help for AHR.doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by meandpaul View Post
I have been debating on whether I should DIY my invites or buy some. So I went to Party City since they were having 50% off of invites and I found these. I got 75 for only $40. What do yall think? (I hope this shows up, I have to post a link b/c I dont know how to add a pic, feel free to do it for me).

http://tinyurl.com/2jxju5
they are cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bmosley View Post
"simple Elegance" I Like It And Love The Price. How Far In Advance Did You Send Your Inviatations? We Verbally Invited Our Guests, But My Sister Suggests We Still Send Invitations. Any Idea On The Wording And Did You Register? Thanks.

This site rocks my socks!!
VerseIt.com

Look under wedding cateragory and then look under destinations... it helped me as I already have children... and they had one with the perfect wording to include all of us in the invitation! Good luck!