• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
I also got bathing suit cover ups and the cutest capri pant pjs to put in my bms gift/beach bags. I love Target!
I know! Some of my BMs and I are going back tommorrow to buy suit cover-ups! Cause boy do I need them! Nobody is going to want to see my butt walking around in a swim suit.. LOL

Target is the greatest place on earth! Mine also has a Starbucks in it! I can't walk out of there without spending at least $50!

I bought my and FIs bathing suits. They are turquoise and aqua to match our wedding colors. I am totally obsessed! After christmas I bought all of the blue ornaments so I can have a wedding color tree! I'm out of control!

I also bought the best cover-ups! Seriously, 3 of them! They are the wonderful jersey knit strapless dresses in both short and long. I'm really trying to avoid tan lines since my dress is strapless and we're getting married at the end of the week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108 View Post
Target is the greatest place on earth! Mine also has a Starbucks in it! I can't walk out of there without spending at least $50!

I bought my and FIs bathing suits. They are turquoise and aqua to match our wedding colors. I am totally obsessed! After christmas I bought all of the blue ornaments so I can have a wedding color tree! I'm out of control!

I also bought the best cover-ups! Seriously, 3 of them! They are the wonderful jersey knit strapless dresses in both short and long. I'm really trying to avoid tan lines since my dress is strapless and we're getting married at the end of the week!
My Target has a Pizza Hut in it!! In fact, I had bread sticks from there today for lunch =-)
And I here ya on the not getting tan lines b/c of having a strapless dress.. I've been thinking about that a lot. My future sister-in-law had a destination wedding aswell in Cancun and she had some seriously bad tan lines in her strapless dress and I just thought it looked terrible in the pictures...