My semi-DIY First Aid kits

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by yari2566 View Post
These are so cute! Is the front pic clip art?

Yeah it is clip art. PM me if anyone wants me to send it to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle08 View Post
those are cute! so was it already a first aid kit and then you added the front decor, aspirin and lip balm? or did you buy empty containers and then put all the bandaids in as well?
It came with tons and I mean tons of bandages and a few alcohol pads (not the drinking kind--wouldn't that be cool) and I threw in the rest of the stuff. They came in pretty plain package so once you took the cardboard wrapping off you would have no clue what they were.

Thanks for all the compliments! I like them too!hug2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
They look great! I wish I had some $$ left in my budget, but c'est la vie!
I hear ya! Since we are now keeping it local I only have a handful to do so these only cost us about $1.50 a pop. I just have to keep any eye on who changes their mind and stays at the hotel we picked. I refuse to run to other hotels to drop these off.bunny_4.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephanieMN View Post
Yeah it is clip art. PM me if anyone wants me to send it to them.

It came with tons and I mean tons of bandages and a few alcohol pads (not the drinking kind--wouldn't that be cool) and I threw in the rest of the stuff. They came in pretty plain package so once you took the cardboard wrapping off you would have no clue what they were.

Thanks for all the compliments! I like them too!hug2.gif
I just sent you a PM for the clip art. I also asked you where you got the containers from but ignore that part as I re-read & see you got them from the wedding planning store...aka...99 cent store!! cheesy.gifGuess I'll make a trip there as well & see if they have anything similar.