Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieRN View Post
Knock yourself out. I'm glad if I can save someone some work and time! Not sure why the one pic seems to be out of its spot. Looked fine on my home computer!
You letter is FULL of so much great information!!! Would you mind if I also borrowed some of your ideashuh.gif It looks great!!!!

Where did you get the info for the Maya Ziplinehuh.gif I'm lost on where to get the information for day trips and excursions....any suggestions for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rache1124 View Post
You letter is FULL of so much great information!!! Would you mind if I also borrowed some of your ideashuh.gif It looks great!!!!

Where did you get the info for the Maya Ziplinehuh.gif I'm lost on where to get the information for day trips and excursions....any suggestions for me?
they have a zipline at hidden worlds cenote park. I've read that the main thing to look for in a good zipline place is how many bases they have.

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieRN View Post
Knock yourself out. I'm glad if I can save someone some work and time! Not sure why the one pic seems to be out of its spot. Looked fine on my home computer!

I might do some "borrowing" too. I'm starting to put together a RM things to do brochure. I'll be sure to upload it once it's done.