Love this wanted to share!

Yes, I am going to get just the hour glass and engraving. I also saw it on eBay but the buy now was about the same price so I am just getting it from the site. I also thought about using something cheaper from a craft store to do the ceremony and then transferring when we get home. I thought this just because its big and expensive. I just think the hour glass is really cool and going to display nice. Plus I only wanted to use the natural sand from DR anyway, no colors. I know itâ€s a little pricey but after all the money the wedding and home reception is costing to display the sentimental value to me is priceless. Thanks every one for sharing your opinions it was much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandalovesryan View Post
it is nice but i think it might be a pain to get through customs, or don't they care about sand? I forget. i know snails are a bad thing but i cannot remember about sand.
hahaha, amanda, how on earth did you find out snails are bad thru customs? i smell a good story brewing....