Favors - what did you give?

I haven't had my wedding yet but we plan on donating money to an organization in everyone's name. I'm thinking maybe one small frosted glass candle on each plate and maybe some sort of chocolate to go along with it. Something easy and simple.

I'm not sure if it's just my computer, or if this is a question with a title only and no body?? Either way, there are tons of threads on this topic already, if you use the "Advanced Search" button. I think a few people have also done donations.... Search OOT bags or Favors :]

We are sort of doing the same thing at our reception that we are having when we get back. A close friend of ours 8 year old son has been battling leukemia the past 8 months so we are donating money to them. A local company had made up a bunch of wrist bands to support him so we are going to buy a bunch of those and write a little note to our guests explaining that instead of spending money on favors we decided to make a donation in their name to this family.