Any married Melia Punta Cana brides

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCheese View Post
Thank you so much Tami...I will definitely give that a shot. It can be stressfukl waiting to hear back from people.
Definitely, but I'd send this and give it a day or two ... hopefully you'll hear something.

If not, call the Sol Melia 1-800 number and go from there.

It does take a couple of days for most wc in DR to get back to you. My TA told me that a lot of the employees don't read english. So they need someone else to translate the email to them before writing back.

I had trouble with the Dreams WC in Punta Cana and I ended up switching to PPR. It normally takes her 2 days to get back to me, but i think that's pretty quick. Goodluck getting a response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCheese View Post
Thanks Therese...Its funny bc we almost went to Ocho Rios for our DW. lol. We've been to Ocho Rios before and its simply gorgeous! Best of luck to you...your big day is like 2-3 wks away!
Oh, that's too funny!! We both have good taste!!

Yep, we leave in less that 3 weeks...Totally getting anxious & stressed. Super excited though too!!!!!smile41.gif