problem with the dress

Just keep trying them on. I had my minds eye set on a particular type of dress, but none of those looked good on me.

My Mom had me try on different styles -- ones I DEFINITELY did NOT want to wear -- until the moment I looked at myself in the mirror.

Now, I am wearing a dress style totally different than what I initially envisioned.

However -- I can't imagine wearing anything else b/c the dress I have is PERFECT!

So, be open-minded -- what you think you might like could be a far cry from what 'pops' when you put something on!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, here's a link with more dresses. The pics are REAALLY dark but it'll give an idea. For some reason camera technology has not caught up with lighting darker skinned people in low lighting. It see's it all as "background",lol.

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2IYt2TRmzZOJg

Okay - first I have to say that you look great in all of them - you are so pretty!1-pray.gif

But, if you are looking for opinions, I will give mine. I especially like how you look in the ones that are photos #5 and #15. I think they are also good for a DW but not totally "beachy".

I also think you will KNOW when you have found THE DRESS. You will put it on and see yourself and know that there is no other.

Have you felt this way yet? If not, keep looking. You will find the dress for YOU.