Ttd

chibi411

Mine looked like new after doing it.... twice !

Dreams Tulum does not have a very nice swimmable beach (rocky) so I went with my photographer to another place to have my TTD pictures done. That way, it was private and the water in the beach was great ! After the photos, I took my dress off (I had a white bathing suit under it) and put it in the water since I had lots and lots of sand in it !

I took picture before with the horses and mine left some dark brown spots on it (if you know what I mean!) on my train. When I went in the salty water, everything came of ! I think salt is magic on fabric that is dirty !

Since I still had some sand in my dress and that it smelled "the beach", I put it in my bath for the whole evening. The next day, the dress was floting on the water and there was lots ans lots of sand on the bottom!

10 days after, I re- TTD but this time in the pool at Dreams Tulum. Again, nothing happened to my dress.

But, it all depends on the type of dress you have...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamsTulumBride View Post
Mine looked like new after doing it.... twice !

Dreams Tulum does not have a very nice swimmable beach (rocky) so I went with my photographer to another place to have my TTD pictures done. That way, it was private and the water in the beach was great ! After the photos, I took my dress off (I had a white bathing suit under it) and put it in the water since I had lots and lots of sand in it !

I took picture before with the horses and mine left some dark brown spots on it (if you know what I mean!) on my train. When I went in the salty water, everything came of ! I think salt is magic on fabric that is dirty !

Since I still had some sand in my dress and that it smelled "the beach", I put it in my bath for the whole evening. The next day, the dress was floting on the water and there was lots ans lots of sand on the bottom!

10 days after, I re- TTD but this time in the pool at Dreams Tulum. Again, nothing happened to my dress.

But, it all depends on the type of dress you have...

what material was your dress?

Mine was fine.. very clean in fact.. My only problem was a little bit of sand still in the fabric because it's an organza overlay and on the bodice some of the sand went through the fabric.. it's bright white though! I haven't had it professionally cleaned.. just washed it off in the bathtub.