I am a wedding planner in the Riviera Maya since 2005 ...I work with an amazing group of Mariachi , professional , always on time , dressed well and main important ....never drunk....But of course they dont have email or web site

In general I rather dont suggest you to contact these kinds of musicians directly...It will be a waist of time. I can trust my group but I go book them directly to their house.. About the price my group is not maybe the cheapeast one but...as I said before I can trust them!! Which is a very important thing in Mexico ...(talking as professional) ...anyway their prices are the following:

Trio-3 elements- ( 45 minutes session) is USD 350

Mariachi band (8-10 elements) 45 minutes session is USD 520

Hope this is help !!!!

Federica & Arianna

The...Wedding planner

Micas de Miralls - The Wedding Planner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micas de Miralls View Post
I am a wedding planner in the Riviera Maya since 2005 ...I work with an amazing group of Mariachi , professional , always on time , dressed well and main important ....never drunk....But of course they dont have email or web site
In general I rather dont suggest you to contact these kinds of musicians directly...It will be a waist of time. I can trust my group but I go book them directly to their house.. About the price my group is not maybe the cheapeast one but...as I said before I can trust them!! Which is a very important thing in Mexico ...(talking as professional) ...anyway their prices are the following:

Trio-3 elements- ( 45 minutes session) is USD 350
Mariachi band (8-10 elements) 45 minutes session is USD 520

Hope this is help !!!!

Federica & Arianna
The...Wedding planner
Micas de Miralls - The Wedding Planner
I am for sure interested! I sent you a message from your website.. Do you have November 13th open? Look forward to speaking with you

email: [email protected]