Time to get serious

mnh1983

I have six months until I get married, and I decided that I really need to get into gear and tone up! I'm part of a military forum since FI is in the Air Force, and we are starting a Biggest Loser on there since I was too late to start the one on here.

I created a blog to follow my journey. Marisa's 3L Biggest Loser Blog

I've already been doing the 100 Pushup Challenge and 200 Squats Challenge, plus crunches. Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred should be coming in the mail tomorrow, so we'll see where I am in a month!

i saw your posts on the 100 push ups and other threads and you've really motivated me!! i'm starting soon as i have just a little over 6 months left too so i'll post my progress on here as well. we can definately do monthly check-ins as a countdown!! and maybe celebrate with a burger, lol :)

• 5 months later...

I have 6 months to go too, and I want to get started.  Me and my FI are starting the 30 day shred tonight!!!  It is a killer work-out, I've done it before and I need to get into action.  I'm also the MoH at a friends wedding in September, so I have a mini goal for then too, and thats a month away. 

I need to stay motivated, its hard.  I go for a few weeks then stop, so this time I can't give up!  I need to look hot in my bikinis.