William Sanchez Photography

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since no one has any info, I thought I'd at least list his rates. I was looking to find out if anyone had used their services but it sounds as though he is quite new.

Basic Coverage

6 hours of wedding day coverage

Lighting Asst.

360 Fine Art Retouched photos in digital hi def.jpeg format

Slideshow

Online Gallery

$950USD

Complete Coverage

8 hours of wedding day coverage

Lighting Asst.

460 Fine Art Retouched photos in digital hi def. jpeg format

Personalised Slideshow

Online Gallery

$1200USD

I've tried emailing him for his availability and Trash the Dress rates, but he hasn't responded yet. It was only a few days ago though, so he's probably just busy. I would also like to see an entire wedding shoot. Did he happen to send you an example? How quickly did he return your emails? He does seem relatively new by looking at his blog (only 3 weddings so far). I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Yes I did. I guess the contact form I filled out on the website didn't work, most likely something I did. I emailed him with the address you gave me and he responded right away. We just filled out the contract and will be sending the deposit tomorrow morning!!! We are soooo excited :) Booked him for our wedding and a TTD session. Gotta love it! Thanks for recommending him. You're wedding is coming up fast, can't wait to see the pics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...