Dreams La Romana

I've been researching Dreams La Romana for our wedding. Has anyone or is anyone getting married there and has pictures or advice. I have all the information from the resort. Just want to make sure this is the place I really want.

Its #1 on my list right now. i love the gazebo and the price looks great for what you get. i have a bunch of picture from the WC but you might have gotten the same ones already. if you go to the dreams resorts forum there are a bunch more pictures of wedding there and trip advisor has some ppl that have had a recent wedding there as well.

Do you ladies know anything about getting married at the Catcholic Church at altos de chavon & then going back to the hotel for the reception? the wedding coordinator @ dreams la romana hasnt gotten back to me & its been weeks. also, can either of you email me the pricing list to [email protected]? thanks girlies! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by laybar View Post
Do you ladies know anything about getting married at the Catcholic Church at altos de chavon & then going back to the hotel for the reception? the wedding coordinator @ dreams la romana hasnt gotten back to me & its been weeks. also, can either of you email me the pricing list to [email protected]? thanks girlies! =)
I just emailed stuff i have gotten from the WC, hope this is what you are looking for. I dont know about the Catholic church, i'm catholic but FI is not, but i think there is another thread on here with info about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolfinluck View Post
I just emailed stuff i have gotten from the WC, hope this is what you are looking for. I dont know about the Catholic church, i'm catholic but FI is not, but i think there is another thread on here with info about it.
I received.. thank you so much!! I also got it from Vallie as well.. BDW girls are awesome!! =)

• 1 month later...