ceiba del mar hotel and spa

This site has been so helpful to me. Thank you all ladies for the help! Thank you Edyta for your input regarding the DR!

For those who are still looking to book a wedding site: Ceiba Del Mar is an ADULT-ONLY RESORT but WILL ALLOW CHILDREN at the wedding and reception.

I posted this because it took me a long time looking for a wedding location that is beautiful and will allow children. Hope the information helps.

Check out the website Ceiba del Mar, Puerto Morelos, Riviera Maya, Mexico.

I am looking to get married the last Saturday of October OR First Saturday of November. I just e-mailed the WC tonight to get details of the wedding.

Take care ladies!

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I'm no longer considering Ceiba del Mar, mostly b/c they don't have the date that I wanted. But I was communicating by email with the WC, Denise, who was really friendly and responded very quickly. My guests are mostly Indian and vegetarian and she had their chefs put together a sample menu for us, in jus a day or two. They also now allow children year-round if thats an issue for you. Here's her contact info. As a plus, the resort also looks amaxing!!

Denise Courtney

Wedding Coordinator & Groups Manager

Ceiba del Mar Spa Resort

Phone. 52 998 872 80 60

Fax. 52 998 872 80 61

[email protected]

Good Luck!!

Amee

• 2 months later...

Hi ladies!

I am also considering Ceiba... I wanted to update that the person I am dealing with is SUPER! Her contact information is:

Nallely Tamayo

Group Sales Manager

Ceiba del Mar Spa Resort

[email protected]

Tel. + 52 (99cool.gif 872 8060

Fax. + 52 (99cool.gif 872 8061

Web Page The Ceiba del Mar Spa Resort - A Riviera Maya Luxury Hotel

Best of luck to all of you!

Mads

Quote:
Originally Posted by amee View Post
I'm no longer considering Ceiba del Mar, mostly b/c they don't have the date that I wanted. But I was communicating by email with the WC, Denise, who was really friendly and responded very quickly. My guests are mostly Indian and vegetarian and she had their chefs put together a sample menu for us, in jus a day or two. They also now allow children year-round if thats an issue for you. Here's her contact info. As a plus, the resort also looks amaxing!!

Denise Courtney

Ceiba del Mar Spa Resort

Phone. 52 998 872 80 60

Fax. 52 998 872 80 61

[email protected]

Good Luck!!

Amee

• 2 months later...

There is also a WC at the Resort itself. Her contact info is:

Denise Courtney

Ceiba del Mar Spa Resort

Phone. 52 998 872 80 60

Fax. 52 998 872 80 61

The Ceiba del Mar Spa Resort - A Riviera Maya Luxury Hotel

I will try and upload the stuff I have gotten so far onto this thread but I'm a little technically challenged. Did you get my email yesterday?