NEED help finding a dress

So I thought I had my dress all picked out for our Mexico beach wedding. Here is the link David's Bridal - Chiffon A-line gown with side draped bodice, beaded lace, and lace up back. . I tried this on and it was awesome. I love it. I kicked around the idea of having something more beachy. That is initially what I wanted. I wanted something real flowy and short or floor length without a train. I saw this dress and loved it. Then for the AHR, I was thinking I could get a dress to change into to be more comfortable for later. I emailed my FI a picture of it and he was like, "THATS THE DRESS!" He loves it and thinks I should find something more like that. I honestly really like it but it only comes in a size 2 in white which is not my size. I'm a size 6 in dresses. HELP? Here is a picture of the one he loves. David's Bridal - Short Chiffon Dress with Strapless Sweetheart Neckline

Now you just made your life so much harder right now, cos i bet he wouldnt even remember in two weeks which one you showed him.Take some more time and throw a few more at him not even dresses in your lovveee pile and see his reaction.Dont rely on anyone else to pick otherwise youll be posting second and third dresses hehe x

• 4 weeks later...