looking for a TTD gown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Mrs. Griffith View Post
Amber, there are a bunch of really pretty ones for not a lot of money at dillards.
"ivory" | Women | Dresses & Special Occasion at Dillards.com

Also maybe see if there are any bridesmaids dresses you like offered in white! I had my eye on one that was only $190. But now I think I am going to get the one on dillards website, Betsy and Adam Pleated Halter Gown for $160.
Thanks, the prices are better on this site. I love the dress your getting.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Mrs. Griffith View Post
Amber, there are a bunch of really pretty ones for not a lot of money at dillards.
"ivory" | Women | Dresses & Special Occasion at Dillards.com

Also maybe see if there are any bridesmaids dresses you like offered in white! I had my eye on one that was only $190. But now I think I am going to get the one on dillards website, Betsy and Adam Pleated Halter Gown for $160.

I love that dress! Are you wearing it for your wedding or just TTD? It's really beautiful!

Hi! I got my this dress off ebay for $35, and I don't want to get alterations on it. You can have it for $35 plus shipping if you want it. It's a size 6, but I don't think its a bridal size 6. I'm usually a 0 or a 2 and it's too big on me, it would probably fit a street size 4. Here's the link...

David's Bridal - Satin Sheath with Pleated Empire and V-Halter