Galvanic Spa Cellulite MIRACLE!!!

Anyone interested in purchasing the Galvanic Spa can sign up under me as i am now a distributor.If you go through me then you can get the the wholes sale price of $285 USD price or $327 CAD plus shipping and GST. This includes the Galvanic Spa with 4 heads (body, face, deep wrinkles and for hair regrowth) 2 boxes of galvanic Facial Gels, Galvanic II Body Shaping Gel, The AgeLoc Dvd, Brochure and Instruction Cards. NuSkin currently has 120 researchers that have proved through clinical tests that these products are extremely effective.It is also patented technology for the next 19 years so no other company will have a product like it! Nuskin backs there product so much that if at any time you do not like the results that you are getting you can return the machine and get 90% of your money back!!! It's almost completely risk free. If any of you girls are interested you can PM me. You will receive your product within 2 days so you can see your results fast! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly should of taken before and afters and am kicking myself now. My mom is more surprised about my stomach's transformation. She was the one that i went and cried to because the dermatologist said that the only thing that could fix my pruny stomach was a tummy tuck!!! And now with using this product I have bought 7 VS bikinis for my wedding! Yes this can be used under the eyes and any other places on the face that have wrinkles. You can go to post #17 to see some before and afters in the websites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccergurl3 View Post
Anyone interested in purchasing the Galvanic Spa can sign up under me as i am now a distributor.If you go through me then you can get the the wholes sale price of $285 USD price or $327 CAD plus shipping and GST. This includes the Galvanic Spa with 4 heads (body, face, deep wrinkles and for hair regrowth) 2 boxes of galvanic Facial Gels, Galvanic II Body Shaping Gel, The AgeLoc Dvd, Brochure and Instruction Cards. NuSkin currently has 120 researchers that have proved through clinical tests that these products are extremely effective.It is also patented technology for the next 19 years so no other company will have a product like it! Nuskin backs there product so much that if at any time you do not like the results that you are getting you can return the machine and get 90% of your money back!!! It's almost completely risk free. If any of you girls are interested you can PM me. You will receive your product within 2 days so you can see your results fast! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!
Can I email you? I'd like to get this!!!