Is there crack in Doritos?

yamille

I LOOOOOVEEEE Doritos!!!! I love every flavor- but the best are the original nacho cheese ones. I could eat them all day. the other day FI bought a big bag and I ate practically the whole thing that night- then woke up and finished the rest before even brushing my teeth or changing out of my pjs!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooh dooooooreeeeeetooooooos! I love them. So deadly. Sooooo deadly.

And smartfood. I seriously love me some Smartfood. I try and tell myself they must be better than cheetos and doritos because they use white cheese-food-product-stuff.

I would consider trading my e-ring right now for a big ol bag of smartfood. And its only 8:45 AM. What does that say about me?!?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimee&ted View Post
omigosh. i'll eat salt & vinegar, or better yet dill pickle, chips until my mouth is on fire! i'm not big on eating sweets, but the salt gets me every time!
I'm with you Aimee!! Dill Pickle or Salt & Vinegar!!! (or ketchup or Doritos or cheese sticks...whatever is in the house really!!) I also LOVE candy!! Cherry Blasters or Sour Patch Kids are my fav!!! I have stopped buying all that crap - I try to keep Multigrain Tostitos & salsa in the house for snacking on. I will only splurge on the "good stuff" a couple times a month!!