Angel's Dreams Cancun Review

Angel

i am so glad to hear that USairways was good about your dress ... i've only heard the opposite about them so far and was getting a little nervous about it. i guess it just depends on which flight attendants you end up with!

sorry it turned out so windy on your day ... you can actually see sanford catch you from blowing right over! crazy! i had been wondering why you didn't use the red carpet too, considering your color was red (so is mine).

you didn't ever eat breakfast in the tower?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Angel!!

Congrats!

Thanks for your review!!!

It was great!

Sorry about checkout! I am glad to hear Mannia did good! I was really wondering about paying that high ticket but if its worth it, cool! Plus I think a lot of my music is 'undeited'. lol!!

:) The Future Mrs B.smile29.gif

Thank you so much for your review! :0-) You looked Fabulous and besides a couple of Mishaps, it sounds like it was great!

P.S. Harty I can't wait for your review after your wedding!! Set them straight so by the time the rest of get there, they know what they need to do..LOL :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyBride09 View Post
P.S. Harty I can't wait for your review after your wedding!! Set them straight so by the time the rest of get there, they know what they need to do..LOL :-)
I won't have many probs with them now as I'm only having the service there lol but don't worry I won't take ANY crap lol