What are you wearing for jewelry?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is what I am wearing:

Etsy :: handmadebydiana :: Swarovski Crystals and Teardrop Earrings with Sterling Silver

Etsy :: handmadebydiana :: Swarovski Teardrop and Crystals on Delicate Ovaled Sterling Silver Chain Necklace

My FI was going to by me a diamond circle necklace but he is getting laid off in a few months so we have scrapped that plan. So this will have to do.

I'm skipping the necklace, but my fiance's cousin is making me a wide (about 2 inches) bracelet made out of silver chain, moonstones, topaz, various types of freshwater pearls, and aquamarines (my something blue, and they match my eyes perfectly).

I'm not sure about earrings. I don't wear them normally, so I feel like I won't look like "me" if I wear some, but I also feel like my photos might look crappy without them :S

I'm skipping the necklace, but my fiance's cousin is making me a wide (about 2 inches) bracelet made out of silver chain, moonstones, topaz, various types of freshwater pearls, and aquamarines (my something blue, and they match my eyes perfectly).

I'm not sure about earrings. I don't wear them normally, so I feel like I won't look like "me" if I wear some, but I also feel like my photos might look crappy without them :S