*Official Chat Thread for Biggest Loser Season 4* ~FINAL WINNER POSTED~

DanielleNDerek

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry I didn't send in my weight, I was so preoccupied with some personal stuff that I just didn't even think about it. I wouldn't have won anyway.

I think that overall I am just not really ready to lose the weight yet. Mainly because I am mentally not ready to deal with working out or eating better.

Thanks everyone! I'm so excited! I had been VERY bad before I started this and just ate whenever and whatever I wanted. The motivation I got from you guys, plus the commitment to the goal was what gave me the dedication to follow through. I still have a long way to go, but this was a great jump start to the process. Thanks to everyone who participated and a special thanks to Ann for all of her hard work. I can't wait till we start BL5, but in the meantime will we still all come back here to chat about progress and commitment? Or should we start a different thread? Something like a BBLs (Between Biggest Losers) thread? I don't want to lose the momentum, yanno?

Congrats to everyone for their hard work. Together we can succeed at reaching all of our goals!