rodent

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This site is so damn cute!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyK View Post
Theyre playing right now! My dog is half shiba half husky. He looked JUST LIKE THESE PUPS! I miss having him that tiny sad.gif He's still small though, 30 lbs.

Here's my baby:

Click the image to open in full size.

OMG jenny, you puppy is so cute!! FI and i are looking to get a puppy soon and really wanted a husky but dont have a big enough yard so we started to look at a shiba inu. Where did you get you puppy at?

I have a 10 week old shiba inu. I love him so much. His name is Brutus. We fell in love with one at a pet store like two years ago. They wanted $1200 for him so we had to wait. We found a breeder near us and now we have him. He is wonderful!!!! Ill try to post pictures of him. Im having troubles posting pictures right now. Watching this makes me want to get another one.

MORGAN- i have a shiba inu! joe got it 4 years ago and she is a great dog!!!!! i have pix at work ill send u them tomorrow. she is SOO smart! this is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are the cutest puppies ever!

i updated my post, i thought you were going to get one but after reading entire thing i now know you are not.

i LOVE this site! awwwwwwww they are all sleeping i want them to wake up!