Wow they turned out great! I'm part way through my DIY boarding pass STDs and have seen how beautifully those from Sarah have turned out . . . but I really feel proud of the ones I have done so far. Good job!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those turned out great! I love the colors you used.

I am about half way through completing mine...getting all the supplies, cutting them out takes forever! I am not a DIY kind of girl either but after completing this I we might have them fooled!

Good job!

They look great Becky!

I think I started the palm tree punch thing...No, yours was not defective, the punch just doesn't like cardstock. At one point I was placing them on the floor and stepping on the thing to get the punch to go through!

Those are much more detailed than mine. I love that you put the cut out on the outer envelope. I just have a stack of them sitting around waiting for a DIY project to come along!

becky they look awesome!

i've got the tiny palm tree punch, and it works fine, but it's too small for the folder part, wouldn't look quite right.