I'm back!!!

NYJen

My computer crashed 2 weeks ago so I've been sooooo out of the loop here. I only signed on a couple of times these past 2 weeks from my new job (I really didn't want to be on BDW there.) So, we somewhat fixed our computer but will get a Mac when we get back from our honeymoon - we have too many other things to get done right now. No time to research the Mac.

So, I just wanted to say hi and let you know I'll try to check all the threads I missed.

Couple of new things on my end:

1. Got my album from Sarah and it looks FANTASTIC!!! Even the presentation when it arrived was beautiful. I can't wait to order more books from her.

2. I bought a new camera. The Nikon D40X and then I upgraded to the 18-200mm lens. Very exciting. Hopefully I'll have some time this coming weekend to take some pics of all my wedding stuff before we leave and I can post it. If not, I'll definitely post it when we get back.

Not much else is new here. Just been finalizing all the last minute details and getting myself organized. I hope all has been well with all of you.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic