Ideas for guests to "throw" at you

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108 View Post
I'm using these fabulous streamer thingys! The best part is that they fit in your hand and stay attached to the little cup for easy clean-up. I wanted it to be super easy to clean! I don't know if our resort has any restrictions, but I don't know how they can argue with these! They are a little pricey at $3 each, but We might just give them to people on the ends of the aisles...

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
The cheapest place I've found them is Wedding Favors and Gifts
I love these! I could probably just have 8 for the people in the aisles & split it 3 ways if anyone is interested. It would be $19 each. I'd want the primary colored ones. Anyone interested?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was at a wedding and people were picking up gravel off the ground and throwing it... it didnt work out too well. gravel kind of hurts if you are struck by it hard enough.... i think going with bird seed or lavendar or somehing would be nice (rice swells in birds stomachs and can kill them)

ps..... i was joking about the gravel thing wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrsggrl View Post
Some guests at a wedding I saw on t.v. all had those sparklers that you light for celebrations, like birthdays, 4th of July etc... as the couple made their way out from the ceremony. That would be fun for an evening wedding/reception!
My friend did this at her wedding. WARNING: do not give sparklers to your drunk guests. The sparkler slipped in my hand as I was waving it about and burned the CRAP out of my hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
OK it's kind of pricy. With shipping it would be $22 each (plus the cost of shipping to 2 other people). That's for 8 cups of streamers. It does look really pretty & might not cost as much as rose petals.
I will do it Morgan. Just let me know when you decide to order.