Can you believe this girl at work!!!!???

amyrak

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, all you can do is just laugh this off. The best revenge is living well and being happy. Nothing would irritate this chick more than you going about your merry way and focusing on all the blessings and happy things in your life. She wants to affect you. Don't let her. Kill her with kindness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambert13 View Post
You should start bringing a taser to work.
Man, that's what would really make me feel better..good idea!! "What did you just sayhuh.gif" ZAP!! ha I never laughed so loud when I read that. That made my day. Yeah, I know it's only because she's not happy with her own life but it still gets to you when someone says intentional things like that. It's like who cares?? So, all the people that marriages didn't work out was because they got married on leap year?? I don't think so!!

That is just completely stupid. Really, does she think luck has anything to do with when you get married?

i have friends were were married 4 years ago today. They planned it that way so they could celebrate big every 4 years. They are in Paris right now. I thought it was a really cool idea. They have definitly not had 4 of their 10 years of bad luck.

"Arch enemies" LOL! I love the taser idea - do you think you could get away with that? J/K - maybe you could imagine doing that - that would be sure to bring a smile to your face! Obviously she is so jealous of you - like everyone has already said! The nerve of some people - seriously....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
i have friends were were married 4 years ago today. They planned it that way so they could celebrate big every 4 years. They are in Paris right now. I thought it was a really cool idea. They have definitly not had 4 of their 10 years of bad luck.
Oh wow, that is a really cool idea!

Amy, I laughed when I read what your coworker said. That is probably the dumbest superstition that I have ever heard. She probably made it up to just be a B**ch! Don't worry bout it, though. I feel sorry for people like her who have nothing better to do than rain on other peoples parade.