So, I got some really bad news....

MsShelley

Shelley,

Since first reading this post, you have been in my thoughts constantly. I know that this is an extremely difficult time for you, and my heart goes out to you. Remember, that there are many ways to become a Mommy. Maybe you will become one in a different way than you pictured or maybe in the way you have always imagined. No matter what the case, everything will be perfect in the end. I hope that your next test results bring better news. Big Hugs to you and Amos!

Jackie

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very sorry to hear this...

On a lighter note, a good friend of mine was told the same thing and now has two beautiful boys.

Don't always believe the doctors, there is a greater power out that has a plan for you.

You are in my thoughts.

Yari

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I am very sorry to hear this...

On a lighter note, a good friend of mine was told the same thing and now has two beautiful boys.

Don't always believe the doctors, there is a greater power out that has a plan for you.

You are in my thoughts.

Yari
I hope so... I do have hope, but it is just upsetting, hopefully I will find out my news today, my doctor did not return my phone calls yesterday...