Yay! Here is Amy's Dress (Mucho pics for ya!)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! I was seriously rushing to get to work this morning to post pics!

I was just so happy the dress fit when I picked it up on Saturday. I was so so so terrified it was going to be too small since I tried on a size 4 and the lady at the shop ordered a size 0...not even joking.

I havn't been a size 0 since middle school but she assured me for every inch too big you go down a size. Thank god the dress fits like a glove. It definately zips up, but I was panicking when I couldn't do it myself. I will NOT be gaining any weight before my wedding!

I have to have the bottom hemmed up a few inches, but otherwise it really fits just perfectly. I'm also having the neckline made into a sweetheart, which will make it more comfortable and also give me more cleavage......smile123.gif The vision of my dress in my head was always something like this.....but I want the sweetheart neckline. Also, my FI LOVE's lace...(course he does..reminds him of lingere!) so he will flip when he sees the dress.

Obviously I'm excited! I'll shut up now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchez0014 View Post
You look amazing! Did you get your makeup done for the dress fitting? I definitely think you should do something like that for the wedding... Again, you will be a gorgeous bride!
Ha! No silly.....that would really be intense getting my makeup done for the fitting! smile120.gif That is my everyday makeup (random drugstore stuff) But I am a makeup junkie and I will be doing my own makeup for the wedding. I was always the gal in high school and college doing everyones makeup to go out...so hopefully I'm not delusional and I can acutally do it ok! blush2.gif