Funny tip from a bride...

NATASHA

i have 2 sisters that were my BM's...one is super classy...wears only designer clothes...never shows too much skin...on the conservative side dress-wise...the otehr sister...well, we call her "asian j-Lo" for a reason...and this is an improvement from what we used to call her "asian l'il kim"...

i had my nice sister pick out the BM dress...even though they are wearing the EXACT same dress...nice sister looks all sweet in it, younger sister looks all sex-pot...it is so obvious in the pics. oy vey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by host View Post
they crack me up...i have jackie onassis as one sis and marilyn monroe as the other.
So what star are you? Actually, it's funny because Jeff & I were watching Lucky Nember Slevin the other night and Lucy Liu is one of the stars. Jeff says "Hey, that actress looks like your friend Tammy online". I thought that was really cute, mostly because he remembered what you look like. I didn't think he was actually paying attention when I was showing him pictures of weddings and stuff. Too funny...