PERFECT wedding - Ritz Carlton MoBay

After MONTHS of planning and some headaches, my wedding at the Ritz Carlton turned out better than I could have ever imagined! Tai Flora created exactly what I wanted - when I saw my bouquet and then saw the reception setup, I almost cried. Michael and Olive Saab were amazing photographers - they were everywhere and I can't wait to see the pictures. The Pace Band was spectacular - every single one of our 80 guests was on the dance floor! The food was out of this world and the hotel staff could not have been nicer. If anyone is considering the hotel or any of my vendors, I'm happy to answer any questions or give more informaiton. If I get around to it, I'll post a planning thread - but I can't rave enough about everything!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pace was $4000 - I didn't have to pay anything else to bring them on the property because they are a preferred vendor of the hotel. They were spectacular and worth every penny. Here is a link to some of the wedding pictures taken by our friends: Marne Loveman Friedman's Photos - Some wedding pics from Dasi & Devra | Facebook If anyone wants to see the pictures from Michael Saab, PM me. They are unbelievable. He did an amazing job.