Mommies to be check in

Christine

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL on the Sophie... Finn is too young for it, but we got one too. Everyone I talk to says that their kids love it, but I'm not sure how I'll keep my dogs away from it when the time comes. They already think that all the little baby toys and stuffies are for them.

Mrs. Martin - that pic of your son is too precious! What kind of dog do you have? We have a Newfie and I'd love to do a picture like that next year for holiday cards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn View Post
LOL on the Sophie... Finn is too young for it, but we got one too. Everyone I talk to says that their kids love it, but I'm not sure how I'll keep my dogs away from it when the time comes. They already think that all the little baby toys and stuffies are for them.

Mrs. Martin - that pic of your son is too precious! What kind of dog do you have? We have a Newfie and I'd love to do a picture like that next year for holiday cards!
Thanks! I know we passed the holidays so I should probably change the pic, but I love this pic! We used this pic for our cards and everyone loved it. Apollo's a Great Dane. He did pretty good taking the pics. Your dog must be huge, too. Do you have a pic of Finn and the dog yet?

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I love all the baby pictures and hope to be posting some myself soon. I have been contracting for two days now. Happened to have my 36 week appointment on the same day that they started and doctor confirmed they are "real" contractions, but still very mild and spaced far apart, I feel most of the pain of them in my back. I have dialated to 1cm, but she said this stage can last anywhere from hours to days. I'm hoping things pick up soon because I think the baby and I both are more than ready : ) Hope everyone else is doing well!

That's so exciting Margie! Hopefully you'll keep making progress and will be meeting your little one soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Martin View Post
Thanks! I know we passed the holidays so I should probably change the pic, but I love this pic! We used this pic for our cards and everyone loved it. Apollo's a Great Dane. He did pretty good taking the pics. Your dog must be huge, too. Do you have a pic of Finn and the dog yet?
Ozzie is over 170lbs - not sure exactly what he's at now that he's full grown though. He turn 2 this Friday :) We've taken pics of him sniffing the baby, but he's still a bit rough and I don't totally trust him. He wouldn't hurt Finn on purpose, but Il worry about him swinging a massive paw his direction or something. I thought your dog was a Dane - Great name BTW! Ozzie is short for Ozymandius.