Newbie - and hard to choose Cancun resort!

MrsWallace810

Hii!

We are planning our August 15, 2010 destination wedding and have found that Cancun offers the lowest rates for flights (from CT or Boston) and the most reasonably priced hotels and packages. The hard part is choosing one!

We were very close to booking the Dreams Riviera Cancun and then found the hotel's facebook page and pictures - the wedding gazebo is so close to the pool and has absolutely no privacy! We were so glad we found the "real" pictures and did not book there.

Now we are looking at the Le Meridien Cancun or the Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach. The Le Meridien has been so nice and personal, but Fiesta Americana looks beautiful as well.

Any advice??

Mary :)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats and welcome3.gif to the forum! Yes, I agree, choosing the location is the hardest part sad.gif. I would break down a list of "must haves", "preferrable", etc. Then you can start crossing off some resorts that don't meet your criteria. I would also be cautious of hotels with high vendor fees, unless you can afford them and are willing to pay. Good luck and happy planning!