October 2010 Brides?

Jo 2010

Yay for October 2010 brides! I love it!

We are getting married 10/09/10 at Dreams Tulum. I hoping to find some other brides that will there for that weekend.

So far I have booked the resort and started the wedding website. We are having a photo shoot at the end of the month for pictures to include with our save the dates. I am hoping to send them out no later than end of November.

Congrats to all of you ladies~ one year and counting! bunny_4.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are getting married 10/10/10 at Pueblo Bonito in Cabo. We are working on our DIY MIB Save the Dates right now and expect to have them sent by the end of the month.

The planning is really just starting to get under way, since we got engaged in 2008 it feels like we've just been sitting around doing nothing for so long. My Stepmom used to be a wedding planner so she is handling all of the details with the resort. If it wasn't for her I'd be going a little crazy right now.

Hi Ladies!

Any brides in the Riviera Maya on 10/10/10? I have a great photographer I am flying down for my wedding on 10/09/10- just thought I would let you know in case you are searching for a photographer! You can see her work through the website in my signature.

1 year to go!!! :)