2013 Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Brides

Originally Posted by Shauna253 View Post

I just wanted to let all of you know that I am flying my hairdresser down with me for my wedding. I have very thick and randomly curly hair and have had some horror stories with resort hairdressers in the past (not at the iberostar though). Anyway we are there jan.3-10 so if any of you are interested in her doing your hair or your wedding party hair during that week she said she could help out (but not jan.7th cause that's my big day!). I'm not sure how much she will charge but if your interested just message me and I can get you more information.

Hey Shauna,

I'm gonna run it by my bridesmaids as you know I'm getting married Jan. 4th :) Can you ask her what she would charge and send me a PM? I have 4 bridesmaids.

Thanks for putting this option out there.

Firstly, I am going to try to find a way to post or type out the spa/salon list that was sent to me so we can all have it.  I will try to get to that this weekend.

Secondly, how have you ladies planned your day of schedule?   In particular, photos? 

I met with my photographer this week and she recommended the following schedule:

3:30pm  Photographer arrives.  Takes a few groomsmen photos and then goes to bridal party suite to take photos of the bride putting on dress, finishing make up, and bridesmaids photos. 

4:30pm Ceremony

5:15-6:15pm  Take photos (starting with family, then bridal party, then couple photos) while the rest of the guests go to cocktail hour.  My photographer was very clear about wanting this time period for photos because she indicated that she will get the best light (and some good sunset shots). 

6:30pm - 10:30/11:  Reception

I am just a bit worried about not getting some good light shots esp. if anything runs late or over.  I tried to express that but she was adamant about 5:15 being the best time for photos on the beach.   I tried to see about 3pm first look photos, but she was against 3pm because she indicated the light wont look good in photos and gives everyone dark under eyes.  

When are you ladies taking photos of the two of you? 

PLEASE NOTE THAT PRICES MAY CHANGE FOR US 2013 BRIDES!!   Also, I did my best to copy and paste, but some things may have gotten messed up!  

FACIALS THERAPIES  

Morning Rain Facial
70 minutes……$150

The Bliss Facial  
50 minutes……$100

Balancing Facial
50 minutes……$120

Regenerating & Revitalizing Facial
70 minutes……$160

Anti-Stress & Oxygenating Facial
50 minutes……$120

Delicate Rose Facial
70 minutes……$140

Back Facial
50 minutes……$135

A Treat For Him Facial  
50 minutes……$135

ADD- ON  FACIAL TREATMENTS
Revital-Eyes……$40

C the Difference......$25

EXFOILATING THERAPIES

Jamaican Blue Mountain
Coffee Sugar Scrub
60 minutes……$130

Morning Rain Shower Scrub
30minutes……$70

Jamaican Cocoa Scrub
30 minutes……$70

Exotic Orient Exfoliation
30 minutes……$90 

MASSAGE THERAPIES  

Exotic Ceylon Massage
70 minutes......$140

Deep Tissue Massage
50 minutes……$125
80 minutes……$170  

Sports Massage
50 minutes……$125
80 minutes……$170

Back and Neck Massage
30 minutes……$70  

Tropical Hot Stone Massage
50 minutes……$125
80 minutes……$170

Mysterious Turkish Massage
70 minutes……$140

Tropical Orange Shower Massage
50 minutes……$130

Shiatsu Massage
50 minutes……$125

Four Hands Massage
50 minutes……$195

Swedish Relaxation Massage
50 minutes……$100
80 minutes……$150  
 Reflexology
45 minutes……$85  

Relief Legs
45 minutes……$70

Beach Side Swedish Massage
50 minutes……$110
80 minutes……$150

Beachside Salt Glow Massage
70 minutes……$140

HYDROTHERAPIES

Milk Bath
30 minutes……$70

Crystal Marine Bath
30 minutes……$45

Wine Spa Bath
30 minutes……$70

Oriental Escape Bath
30 minutes……$70

COMBINED PACKAGES

Jamaican Ritual
150 minutes……$295

Aroma of The Sea
120 minutes……$240

The Anti-Stress Program
120 minutes……$240

Golf Expert
130 minutes……$250

The Ultimate Chocolate Experience
120 minutes……$250

Plantation Paradise For Two
120 minutes……$185each

A Taste of Paradise
120 minutes……$240

COUPLES MASSAGE THERAPIES  

Couples Swedish Massage
50 minutes……$200
80 minutes……$300

Massage Under The Stars
50 minutes……$300

Therapeutic Mud Massage
70 minutes - for one..$140
                     for two..$280

MINERALIZING &
DETOXIFYING THERAPIES

Golden Paradise
50 minutes……$150

Ocean Treasures
50 minutes……$110

Wine Wrap
50 minutes……$150  

Jamaican Cocoa Wrap
 50 minutes……$150  

After Sun Treatment  
25 minutes……$50

WAXING SERVICE

Chin, lip or Brow….$20
Bikini………………..$40up
Underarm…………...$40
Gentlemanâ€s back.…$65
Half Leg….………….$45  
Full Leg….…………..$80
Full Leg and Bikini..$105  

HAIR SERVICES

Shampoo, Blow Dry & Style
…...$40 up  

Special Occasion………….$60 up

Ladies Hair Cut & Style……$65 up

Deep Conditioning for Damaged
Hair. Includes Style…………$70

Treatment For Dry Hair & Style
…..$65  

Hot Oil Treatment and Head
Massage. Includes Style……..$80

Gentlemanâ€s Hair Cut & Finish
…..$40

Childâ€s Hair Cut (12 years & under)
…...$30

ISLAND BRAIDS

Single Braid………$3  

Full Head………….$70 up

½ Head……………. $45                           

French Braid……….$25

NAIL CARE

El Spa Signature  
     Manicure 60 minutes……$60
     Pedicure 90 minutes……$80

The Classic  
     Manicure 35 minutes……$35
     Pedicure 50 minutes……$55

Sea Crystal  
     Manicure 60 minutes……$60
     Pedicure 90 minutes……$80

Tropical Hot Stone Therapy
     Manicure 60 minutes……$80
     Pedicure 80 minutes……$110

The French Caribbean
Manicure 40 minutes……$40
Pedicure  50 minutes……$60

MAN-icure
60 minutes………$60

Polish Change
15 minutes…….$20

French Polish Change
25 minutes…….$25  

Full Tips Acrylic
Include Classic Manicure            
90 minutes…….$80

Acrylic Nails Refill                        
50 minutes…….$70

WEDDING SERVICES  

Bridal Trial Up-Do……$50  

Bridal Hair Style/Up-Do……$80

Make Up for Day or Night…...$60

Bridal Make-Up………$70

WEDDING PACKAGES

For the Bride……… ….$295

For the Groom…….$200

FOR THE BRIDE & GROOM
…………….......$400

NOTE: Prices in US dollars,  
10% GCT applies to all services.

Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Spa

Discover the elegance of the Caribbean infused with the power of touch. Designed with luxury,
relaxation and well being in mind and drawing on the natural richness of the Islandâ€s indigenous
ingredients, combined with the traditional offerings of the East and West, we have created therapies
and treatments like no other. Let us transform you.  

SPA SENSATIONS

Facials

True luxury for the face with an unprecedented concentration on extraordinary results and satisfaction.
Morning Rain Facial - Signature Treatment
Soft raindrops of water, infused with replenishing creams, provide an innovative approach to
moisturizing and protecting the cells against dehydration while increasing moisture. The skin will be
completely hydrated and radiant after the application of a vitamin ampoule. A therapeutic massage for
the upper body and shoulders is also provided to increase well-being. While the hydra-mask is taking
effect, a massage and softening treatments of the hands and feet will be offered.
70 minutes
The Bliss - Deep Cleansing Facial
This treatment gently buffs away impurities and dull surface cells, refining skin texture and improving
skin tone. As the mask takes effect a blissful head massage is done to enhance relaxation. This service
is completed with the application of a special moisturizer to maintain much needed hydration, leaving
your skin refreshed, cleansed and radiant.
50 minutes

Balancing Facial
Tailored for Oily and Combination Skin
Based on traditional European deep cleansing techniques, this treatment begins with a stimulating
massage to help remove toxins from your tissues. A modern combination of high quality ingredients
such as zinc salts, vegetable extracts and vitamin B8, will synergistically work together.

Body Scrubs

Gentle or invigorating all-over exfoliations provides ultra hydration as well as nourishes and softens the
skin. Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee and Sugar Scrub.

Signature Treatment
Indulge in the splendor of Jamaicaâ€s world famous coffee and dark brown sugar. This naturally  
exfoliating combination moistened and nourished with essential oils of lemongrass, grapefruit, sweet
orange and lavender, also acts as an excellent softening agent. A 30 minute massage with replenishing
lotions finishes this “Silk Skin†treatment.   
60 minutes

Morning Rain Shower Scrub
A fine grade of exfoliating marine salts combined with Island essential oils is massaged into your skin
to reveal a new smoother skin. Afterwards, rich hydrating replenishers are glided on to ensure an even
more nourished and revitalized skin.
30 minutes

Jamaican Cocoa Scrub
Treat yourself to the benefits of chocolate through this exquisite exfoliation.  Special chocolate particles
and a unique scent, results in your skin feeling soft and renewed. Follow this luxurious scrub with a
mixture of sea water and a rich hydrating lotion leaving your skin smoother, softer and hydrated.
30 minutes

Exotic Orient Exfoliation
An incredible blend of the finest, most exquisite spices of cinnamon, vanilla, ginger, cardamom, myrrh,
and sandalwood, together with oriental resins and woods penetrate the senses for an unbelievable
experience.   
Bamboo particles together with poppy seeds and thin pieces of spice peel are the ingredients used for
a rich and unique exfoliation. End this exotic treat with an application of anti-oxidant oil with oriental
ingredients such as rice, almond, sesame and cardamom.
30 minutes

The Ulttimate Massage Therapies  

Why massage? – For its many therapeutic Benefits including reducing tension, relieving stress,
enhancing relaxation, and returning the mind and body to a state of well-being.
Exotic Ceylon. Signature Treatment
Close your eyes and imagine yourself on a voyage to the Far East where only the best and most exotic
spices were used to infuse and energize the senses. Spices such as Cinnamon are used, while an
extraordinary massage with special Shells is carried out for an unforgettable experience.
70 minutes

Deep Tissue Body Massage
Combines deep tissue and Swedish techniques to unwind painful knots and ease tired muscles.  
Stronger pressure is used with this sophisticated massage sometimes along with elbows and forearms,
to achieve a truly effective deep tissue massage. Ideal for guests experienced in massage.
50 or 80 minutes

Sports Massage
If you participate in any sport, this strong and intense massage will suit you. The main purpose of this
massage is to return oxygen to the muscles though compression to the center of the muscle and cross-
fiber friction to joint and connective tissue areas. It is designed for athletes for preparation or recovery
after athletic events.  
50 or 80 minutes
Back and Neck Massage
The main areas of the body where we accumulate tension are the neck, shoulders and upper back. A
relaxing, soothing massage will peel away those accumulated stresses and focus on the places that
need help most.
30 minutes
Tropical Hot Stone Therapy
A fusion of massage techniques combined with deep penetrating heat from volcanic stones, bathed in
tropical essentials oils. This treatment, with its†lingering effect, helps to release deep muscle tension,
aids relaxation, stimulates circulation and is undeniably luxurious.
50 or 80 minutes

Mysterious Turkish
Take a journey to the Far East, back to Marco Poloâ€s Route, where only the finest spices were used.
From Turkey, Saffron is used for a complete massage while your body is stretched with a Silk Foulard;
then an Ox Horn is used to massage your back and complete this voyage. Amongst the main
ingredients used is Cereal Germ Oil with anti-oxidizing properties rich in Vitamin E.
70 minutes

Tropical Orange Shower Massage
This treatment is perfect for those who enjoy new experiences. A velvety scrub with orange peel
pieces, followed by a massage that provides the skin with all the hydration it needs. It also helps to
maintain a healthy skin through exfoliation and massage.
50 minutes

Shiatsu Massage
Based on a 5,000-year-old Japanese therapy for healing, this massage uses direct pressure along
energy pathways of the body to restore balance and harmony. Comfortable and appropriate pressure is
applied without oils through loose clothing.
50 minutes

Four Hands Massage
Indulge yourself in this ultimate of massages which is performed with the expert hands of two therapists
working in perfect synchronization, harmony and rhythm. Stress flows away while you float away into a
state of island bliss.
50 minutes

Swedish Relaxation Massage
Treat yourself to this traditional relaxing massage. This time-honored stress-relieving full body
massage, using indigenous natural oils and applying soft to medium pressure that provides relaxation
while restoring you to a state of well-being.
50 or 80 minutes

Reflexology
Pressure points on the feet and hands are massaged and stimulated to release blocked energy from
corresponding areas in the body. This long established holistic treatment stimulates the bodyâ€s healing
system while improving circulation and restoring balance. This treatment can also be done in a cabana
by the beach.
45 minutes

Relief Legs
Just the right combination of expert massage, organic extracts, and special enzymes that help flush
toxins and excess fluids from leg tissues, improving circulation, and diminishing the sensation of
heaviness caused by the day-by-day routine.
45 minutes

Beachside Massage
Enjoy the sounds of the Caribbean Sea as it laps the shore and feel the cool tropical breeze while your
Therapist gives you a relaxing massage on the beach.
50 or 80 minutes

Beachside Salt Glow
Enjoy a wonderful sea salt exfoliation to the sounds of the tropical ocean. Then take a dip into the
warm Caribbean Sea and feel the tingling sensation as the sea salt and the trace minerals in the ocean
merge. Afterwards a 30 minute relaxing massage using hydrating lotions is given.  Your skin will be left
soft and replenished, your body relaxed and your mind at peace.
70 minutes

Couples massages

Almost all treatments can be for two.

Couples Swedish Massage
“Letâ€s get together and feel alrightâ€
A unique and memorable experience. Romantic for lovers, or just two friends sharing the rejuvenation
of the mind, body and soul.
50 or 80 minutes
Massage Under The Stars
The rhythm of the waves will be the music for this couples massage at night by the ocean. Romance is
the main ingredient in this unique experience - lit by the stars and torches and enhanced by chocolate
and champagne.
50 minutes

Therapeutic Mud Massage For One Or Two
This unique treatment gives your skin the necessary protection demanded by modern life. By applying
a marine mud extracted from the shores of Brittany, with decongestive, detoxifying, and anti-
inflammatory effects the blood circulation is stimulated while providing lymphatic drainage.  This also
purifies the body and helps to reduce tiredness and muscular pain.
70 minutes

Mineralizing and Detoxifying Body Treatments

Caresses and embraces the skin while providing intense minerals and nutrients for the body.
Golden Paradise - Signature Treatment
The power of the sun, gold, and “golden algae†are united in an exquisite texture with a sublime
fragrance that protects, stimulates and enriches the skin, reducing signs of aging. A majestic golden
wrap, sparkling and luminous, that rejuvenates the skin and covers the body with a beautiful and
energizing golden glow. Using a Gold Star nectar this treatment uncovers velvety soft and vibrant skin
using Pindas of Energy Stones of volcanic origin, thus carrying out an exclusive holistic Thai Ritual.
50 minutes

Ocean Treasures
A true ocean gift with a detoxifying, relaxing and cell regenerating effect, thanks to the marine algae
cocktail applied with its high mineral content and vitamins. It is the perfect treatment for women with
cellulite and wanting to reduce their excess fluid retention while fighting the anti-esthetic accumulations
that ruin the silhouette.
50 minutes

Wine Wrap
A luxurious red grape wrap that restores the skins most youthful appearance.  An innovative therapy
based on the anti-oxidizing qualities of grape extract that activates the senses, alleviates stress and
rejuvenates the skin.
50 minutes

Jamaican Cocoa Wrap
A delicious chocolate fusion that cares for the silhouette and eliminates stress while providing a
sensation of luxury. It is a smooth and warm wrap of pure pleasure that caresses the skin and awakens
the senses.
50 minutes

After Sun Treatment
Immerse yourself into a passage full of refreshers and hydraters, providing the skin with maximum
comfort and smoothness after sun exposure.  
This Therapy begins with an application of Sea Crystals and Sea Water, followed by an application of a
hydrating gel to reinforce collagen fibers, finishing with a cool sensation that replenishes lipids on the
skin.
25 minutes

Hydro-Therapy  

There is a science to soaks and baths that can promote a profound sense of well being.
Milk Bath - Signature Treatment
Sink into a delicious silky milk mousse bath enriched with dairy proteins and marine collagen. It is the
passport to well-being for body, mind and spirit. It offers the skin hydrating and nourishing qualities lost
by daily activities and/or sun exposure.
30 minutes
Crystal Marine Bath
From the ocean, the best for your health. Natural sea salts with a high mineral content and algae are
used to provide hydration for the skin, luxury for the body and pleasure for the mind.
30 minutes

PROGRAMS

Combined Packages

The combined treatments are the sum of all benefits together and are especially selected to heighten
the benefits of each one of their components.
Jamaican Ritual - Signature Treatment
This combination of ancestral therapies begins with a marine salts exfoliation prior to being cocooned
in a warm wrap of the famous Jamaican Coffee with its therapeutic elements. While the wrap is working
a hot oil head massage and a facial massage takes place to infuse a complete state of relaxation. This
Ritual ends with a massage using ancient stones, bathed in Island Essential Oils that melts you into a
deep state of Island bliss.
150 minutes

Aroma of the Sea
A combination of treatments based on the benefits from the ocean and designed to improve health and
emotional balance with a variety of exquisite essences and marine assets that help to decontaminate
and provide a sense of balance. It starts with a warm Marine Sea Scrub followed by an envelope of
Marine Seaweed, abundant in minerals and vitamins, and finishes with an aromatic back massage.
120 minutes

The Anti Stress Program
This program is designed specially for those who wish to experience total relaxation with the perfect
balance of exclusive therapies that take you to a state of true and total relaxation. Includes a Vanilla
Bath of pleasure and well being, followed by a relaxing Holistic Massage and a hydrating facial.
120 minutes

Golf Expert
A two part treatment designed for golf players before and after a round of golf. Enjoy a stimulating
therapeutic 50 minute massage to activate all the muscles and be ready for a great game. After
returning, reward yourself with a bath of Marine Salts followed by another 50 minute relaxing massage.
130 minutes

The Ultimate Chocolate Experience
This combination is called the treatment of happiness because it stimulates the endorphins, starting
with a chocolate exfoliation.  This luxurious treatment continues with a complete wrap of warm rich
chocolate that caresses the skin, and finishes with a stimulating shower massage.
120 minutes

Plantation Paradise For Two
Enjoy an Island Herbal Bath of tropical herbs, leaves and fruits steeped and added to your bath. While
your body and mind relax and enjoy this wonderful soak, your companion is enjoying a Massage with
an exclusive blend of indigenous essential oils. Then it will be your turn to be massaged and your
partnerâ€s turn to soak. To conclude this luxurious island ritual, enjoy a special massage of the legs with
organic extracts, and special enzymes that help flush toxins and excess fluids from leg tissues –
improving circulation and diminishing the sensation of heaviness caused by the day-by-day routine.
120 minutes

A Taste of Paradise
The Paradise treatment is the perfect mixture that combines the offerings of the sea and the earth. It
begins with an exfoliation mixture of marine salts and tropical essential oils that not only clears dead
cells but also hydrates the skin, followed by a marine mud mask. A 30 minute massage and a refresher
facial conclude this exotic treatment that inspires serenity and harmony.
120 minutes

SPECIAL SERVICES

Hair and nail care

Nail Services

El Spa Signature Manicure or Pedicure
A classic manicure or pedicure and a gentle exfoliation using a natural combination of dark brown
sugar and essential oils followed by a massage with replenishing lotions. To further hydrate and seal in
moisture, warm paraffin infused with lemon grass and vitamin C is applied.
Manicure 60 minutes
Pedicure 90 minutes

The Classic Manicure or Pedicure
A traditional manicure or pedicure of cuticle and nail care, followed by the application of nail polish or
buffed to a healthy shine
Manicure 35 minutes
Pedicure 50 minutes

Sea Crystal Manicure or Pedicure
A gentle exfoliation using the finest sea salts is applied after a classic manicure or pedicure is
completed. This is followed by a warm moisturizing mask and a massage of the hands or feet using
hydrating tropical lotions.
Manicure 60 minutes
Pedicure 90 minutes

Tropical Hot Stone Therapy for the Hands and Feet
The combination of a classic Manicure or Pedicure, gentle exfoliation, a hydrating mask and ending
with a massage with hot stones using the finest replenishers, makes this treatment one of our most
popular.
Manicure 60 minutes
Pedicure 80 minutes

The French Caribbean Manicure or Pedicure
This two-toned manicure or pedicure can take on many different shades of pastel colors.
Manicure 40 minutes
Pedicure 50 minutes
MAN-icure
This manicure is designed especially for men. It begins with an exfoliation to remove dead cells,
followed by a classic manicure and finishes with a hot paraffin treatment infused with lemon grass and
vitamin C.
60 minutes.

Other Nail Services

Polish Change - 15 minutes
French polish change - 25 minutes
Full Tips Acrylic (Includes Classic Manicure) - 90 minutes
Acrylic Nails Refill - 50 minutes  

Waxing Services
Bikini
Chin/lips/eyebrows
Underarm
Gentlemanâ€s Back
Half leg
Full leg
Full leg and Bikini
Hair Care Services

Shampoo, Blow Dry & Style
Special occasion
Ladies hair cut & Style
Treatment for dry hair & style
Deep conditioning for damaged hair includes style
Hot oil treatment and Head massage includes style
Gentlemanâ€s Hair cut & finish
Childâ€s haircut (12years and under)
Island Braids

Single braids
Head braids
Full head Braids
French braid

Wedding Services

Bridal Trial Style/ up-do
Bridal Hair style/up-do
Make up for day or night
Bridal make up

Wedding Packages

For the Bride
Includes:
• Bliss Facial
• The French Caribbean Manicure & Pedicure
• Bridal Hair Style/up-do and Make-Up

For the Groom
Includes:
• The MAN-icure
• A Refresher Facial
• A 50 minute Relaxing Massage

For the Bride and Groom
Ideal for the evening after the wedding celebrations.   
Includes:
• A “Beachside Salt Glow†at sunset and into the night for the
“Massage Under the Starsâ€

Hi all!

I am new to the site- We just sent in our paperwork for Dec 14th, 2013 at the Suites

We are working with a travel agent but we seem to be having a hard time getting in contact and getting answers with the wedding coordinator.

We are expected 100+ at the wedding.

We really wanted a beach ceremony, and then the party somewhere with a beach view, but needs to have concrete or tile (due to elderly guests)- perhaps one of the open-air restaurants and a dance floor platform set up on the beach.

Does anyone have photos of the various reception areas ?

Thanks!

Go to oyster.com and search Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, under the pictures tab you can find a lot of good quality pictures of the restaurants. I use it religiously throughout my planning for decor reference.

Originally Posted by mandialp View Post

Hi all!

I am new to the site- We just sent in our paperwork for Dec 14th, 2013 at the Suites

We are working with a travel agent but we seem to be having a hard time getting in contact and getting answers with the wedding coordinator.

We are expected 100+ at the wedding.

We really wanted a beach ceremony, and then the party somewhere with a beach view, but needs to have concrete or tile (due to elderly guests)- perhaps one of the open-air restaurants and a dance floor platform set up on the beach.

Does anyone have photos of the various reception areas ?

Thanks!

Hi all, I am a 2013 bride as well! March 1, 2013 :D Sent save the dates along with website info some months back, formal invites go out at the end of this week! I am now in full planning mode since it is less than 6 months away...will keep you updated. Photographer - Saab wedding Welcome dinner- Aunt Ruby at 8:30 pm the night before Travel agent- Kim Mallory kmallory@destinationweddings.com. Phone: 816.350.1304 I will keep updating over the next few months as I solidify things.

Originally Posted by heather1214 View Post

Go to oyster.com and search Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, under the pictures tab you can find a lot of good quality pictures of the restaurants. I use it religiously throughout my planning for decor reference.

Thanks for the info!  That site does have great photos!