Hacienda Tres Rios Brides Post Here!

Congrats on your engagement Eadon! It's great to have another potential HTR bride around here!!

It is definitely confusing at HTR b/c there aren't set packages but I think that it works out in our favor in the long run...no paying for things you don't want or need. I've been working with Luis and from what he's told me, it's $20pp for cocktail hour/reception and another $20pp if you want to do a welcome party. Decor, flowers, entertainment are all extra. I THINK that cake is included in that rate but I'm not sure.

I'm going on a site visit in a few weeks so hopefully I'll have a better idea details and costs after that. Keep us posted if you hear anything from Allibe!!

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the prices from Allibe! She's great at responding by the next day. There are two things I forgot to ask, is the honeymoon package included if we book for 7 nights and what the cost of chair decorations are. And as you can see, we are opting for the non-legal ceremony and for an Ipod set up (it's cheaper than a DJ would be. We're having around 11-15 guests so we don't need a big set up with dance floor and entertainment).

This is what she sent me:

Hello Shannon,

The price for the Symbolic ceremony is $800 USD

The price for the dinner reception is $20 USD per person in the event (as

long as they are staying in the Hotel in the all inclusive package)

The price for centerpieces are about $40 USD very simple but nice

The price for the cake is between $150 and $250 USD, you can send me a

picture of the cake you would like to have and I can give you the exact

price.

The price for the Bridal Bouquet is around $50 to $100 USD

The price for the groom botonier is around $25 USD

The price for the maid of honor Bouquet is $50 USD

The price for Best man boutounniere is $25 USD

Hair and Make up $350 to $400 USD

Photography will depend on the package you selec from $350 to $1800 USD

Speaker for IPOD around $250 USD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eadon216 View Post
I got the prices from Allibe! She's great at responding by the next day. There are two things I forgot to ask, is the honeymoon package included if we book for 7 nights and what the cost of chair decorations are. And as you can see, we are opting for the non-legal ceremony and for an Ipod set up (it's cheaper than a DJ would be. We're having around 11-15 guests so we don't need a big set up with dance floor and entertainment).

This is what she sent me:

Hello Shannon,

The price for the Symbolic ceremony is $800 USD
The price for the dinner reception is $20 USD per person in the event (as
long as they are staying in the Hotel in the all inclusive package)
The price for centerpieces are about $40 USD very simple but nice
The price for the cake is between $150 and $250 USD, you can send me a
picture of the cake you would like to have and I can give you the exact
price.
The price for the Bridal Bouquet is around $50 to $100 USD
The price for the groom botonier is around $25 USD
The price for the maid of honor Bouquet is $50 USD
The price for Best man boutounniere is $25 USD
Hair and Make up $350 to $400 USD
Photography will depend on the package you selec from $350 to $1800 USD
Speaker for IPOD around $250 USD
Hi Eadon!!

Congrats on the engagement!!!
Thanks for sending these prices!!

Can you send me alibe's email?

Ana

Hmmm...Luis previously told me via email that the cost for symbolic ceremony was $350. The exact question and answer were:

1. What is the cost for the wedding ceremony? Do you have set packages?

If a simbolic seremony the cost is about $350.00 usd but if is a legal the cost will be $700.00 usd

I wonder if it changed??

I also wonder what the 'very simple' centerpieces look like. $40 is super cheap!!

Thanks for sending over this info. So helpful!!

Wow $350 is a whole heck of a lot cheaper! Do you have Luis's email? I'd really like to find out.

Allibe's email is weddings@haciendatresrios.com But I think she may work for the Beverly Clark company that does wedding planning.

In other, more personal news, I'm super excited! We had held off telling my mom about this plan because I thought she wouldn't really like it since the guest list will be limited. But she came around after looking at the website cheesy.gif

Luis is ltorres@haciendatresrios.com

Maybe try emailing him and just ask for costs/quotes to see what he says. This is the price he gave me when I first started inquiring back in December. We set up our site visit then and reserved a date but haven't signed a contract or paid a deposit yet. I'd be bummed if prices went up in the interim!

That's SO awesome that your mom is on board and excited. I've got a fairly traditional family who, for the most part, isn't sure what to make of this whole destination wedding business. My parent's are supportive but my conservative grandparents think I'm nuts! On the bright side, my friends are super excited for the vacation :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eadon216 View Post
I sent an email to Luis. From what I hear he's not exactly prompt with replying so I'll probably have to sit tight for a while.
Awesome! He's been pretty prompt with me lately but that might also be because I'm on my way there in a few weeks :-)
Let us know what you hear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks1581 View Post
Hmmm...Luis previously told me via email that the cost for symbolic ceremony was $350. The exact question and answer were:

1. What is the cost for the wedding ceremony? Do you have set packages?
If a simbolic seremony the cost is about $350.00 usd but if is a legal the cost will be $700.00 usd

I wonder if it changed??
I also wonder what the 'very simple' centerpieces look like. $40 is super cheap!!

Thanks for sending over this info. So helpful!!

WoW! How long ago did you get this quote? I was told for a symbolic ceremony $800 and for the legal civil ceremony $1600!!