Beaches Boscobel Brides - post your info and attachments here

Let's post everything we can find about Beaches Boscobel here!!

reviews from yahoo travel:

Large Wedding

By A Yahoo! Contributor from Emmaus,Pa

03/26/07

Great for:Families, Beds, Pool, Spa, Romance, Luxury, Nightlife

My wife and I were married in Boscobel on May 5th 2006. We had 41 people down to witness the wonderful event. I cannot explain how professional the wedding staff as well as the staff at the resort were. Dalton the wedding coordinator was the man. The wedding was set on the Venitian Terrace, overlooking the entire resort and ocean. the ceremony was wonderful and was followed by the most breathtaking reception I could ever ask for. My wife and I are actually going back again this May because of our experience. The Staff at Beaches Boscobel are like no other on earth. A truely remarkable experience. I recommend Boscobel to all. Evan and Krystle Walters

Great Vacation

By A Yahoo! Contributor from Cincinnati, Ohio

We visited Beaches Boscobel in April and it was perfect!! We got married at the resort and could not have asked for anything better. The trip from Montego Bay was long, but we have never been to Jamaica so it was all new to us and we were just happy to be on vacation. When your at the resorts you dont really get a taste of the "real" Jamaica and how poor they really are.So the bus ride was also a learning experience. As far as the resort itself, check in was smooth. There were about 15 in our party and we all were in our rooms within 30 minutes. Our room was very nice no complaints what so ever. Service was excellent as were the meals. Not one person in our group had any complaints. The wedding consultant, Kesha was awesome she made our wedding day great!! We plan on returning next year.

Vacation/wedding of a lifetime

By A Yahoo! Contributor from Nashville, TN

My husband and I went to Beaches Boscobel, along with our friends and family from the states for our wedding ceremony. From the minute we stepped off the plane in Montego Bay, everything and everyone was fabulous. They immediately took us into the lounge to wait for the bus, gave us drinks, knew our names. The bus ride to Ocho Rios isn't near as bad as all the reviews you read on here, I know, I read them all ahead of time to be prepared for whatever happened. It was great too - bus driver had tons of info about the places we drove through, lots of history and stories, very entertaining. Once we arrived at the resort, we were greeted out front, given more drinks, and whisked away by the conceirge to our rooms, which were great! The wedding went off perfectly even though there was no rehearsal, they tell you exactly what to do at every move, which is great when you are nervous, the reception was perfect, everyone there we met really went above and beyond all we had ever dreamed our wedding would be. My husband and I stayed for 2 full weeks, and when leaving, were very sad. We knew everyone by name, and vice versa, and after our amazing experience, I cannot imagine ever having a wedding any other way. We will defintely recommend and return every time we get a chance

Oh, Carly you're going to LOVE this - someone's pics of their wedding at Beaches Boscobel! don-allison : photos : Allison and Don's Wedding : The Arizona Gazebo at Beaches Boscobel, where the wedding was held - powered by SmugMug (wedding pics actually start on page 8 )

more reviews: Beaches Boscobel Ocho Rios Resrt Reviews - Jamaica - Debbie's Caribbean Travel Resort Reviews - Beaches Boscobel

YAY! More people's wedding pictures at the resort: Forefamily Genealogy Research Project - Neal-Phillips Wedding (great pics, IMHO! Photographer there must be good!)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymcmullen View Post
Heidi - you are AWESOME! How did you find all that? I didnt know about Yahoo Travel, but I have searched the internet numerous times!!!! Love you!
I'm a good internet sleuth! wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrieBride08 View Post
Hi Carly! I'll be getting married at the Sandals Grande Ocho Rios on May 17. We're wedding twins! A lot of the wedding details are similar between the two resorts.
I have yet to see the work of any of the photographers at SGO! It's driving me crazy!
Yes, it's making me angry! The WC keeps telling me to check out beaches.com to view the pics. I was like, yeah, uh, there are 12 pics of different people doing the extra same pose! I want to see if the photog is any good to see if i need to sneak in my own, but I would also like to see the ceremony sites so I can think if I need to bring anything to decorate it! DW are hard!

Cool to have a wedding twin though! There is someone else (Lizz) getting married in Ocho Rios Riu the day before us, so Jamaica will be full of BDW brides that weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrieBride08 View Post
Hi Carly! I'll be getting married at the Sandals Grande Ocho Rios on May 17. We're wedding twins! A lot of the wedding details are similar between the two resorts.
I have yet to see the work of any of the photographers at SGO! It's driving me crazy!
here's a site with some real wedding pics at Sandals Grande Ocho Rios! I'm having too much fun! wink.gif sandals grande ocho rios wedding pictures and videos on Webshots