OMG! Leaving in 1 week and FI doesn't have passport!!! HELP US!

I am in complete panic mode. Seriously, I am shaking I am so worried. I know some of you have had trouble getting passports and suggested calling a congressman or something? My fiance doesn't have his passport and put in for it 12 weeks ago!!! He called last week and they said it should be mailed out early part of this week. He just called again and they said to call back THURSDAY!!! We leave FREAKING TUESDAY!!!!! I am completely freaking out! How do we get in touch with our congress or states person or whoever? Do you have a link? Phone number? Please help!!

JEN

Okay, I don't know about the congressman thing and how he can help you but I found yours based on your location of Satellite Beach, so it's a start:

Congressman Dave Weldon

2725 Saint Johns St

Melbourne, FL 32903

(321) 632-1776

If that's wrong, you can find all your state's reps here:

Office of the Clerk

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You may have this but if you don't:

1-877-4USA-PPT ( 1-877-487-2778 ), TDD: 1-888-874-7793 Live Operator Service available 6:00 a.m. to midnight ET, M-F; and limited weekend hours to make emergency arrangements for travelers departing in 7 days or less.

Hopefully someone else here knows more, if I find any other helpful info I will let you know. It will work out, it has to :o)

I recommend you call your congressman immediately and send your FI to camp out here (just kidding, they require you make an appointment BUT DO THIS TODAY)

• MIAMI Passport Agency

Claude Pepper Federal Office Building

51 SW First Avenue

3rd Floor

Miami, FL 33130-1680

Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m., local time, M-F, excluding Federal holidays

Automated Appointment Number: 1-877-487-2778

NOTE: Miami Passport Agency serves customers who are traveling within 2 weeks (14 days), or who need foreign visas for travel. An appointment is required.

Additionally, the National Passport Informatin Center lets applicants check the status of their applications online. There are also phone numbers for customer service

If you can't get anywhere tomorrow - send me a PM - I have connections in Florida.