Boudoir Photos - Toronto

Hey Jen!

Check this thread for a Toronto BD discussion - not sure if you can join in since your wedding might be a little soon, but there is a link to the photographer's site on there :)

Toronto-Area Girls: BD Marathon?

That photographer isn't based out of TO but we haven't really been able to find any good ones that we like yet, so we're trying to get them to come here for a marathon session. I'll PM you if I come across any other good ones...

H

Ladies. I just wanted to share that I did my BD shoot with 2 friends in Toronto with Lisa Mark Photography. She was AMAZING!! We rented an older style loft (very cool, with an antique couch and lots of windows!). She charged us each $400, which included 2 hours of shooting (I think I got over 120 images), hair & make-up by a pro, a high-res cd with all of the images and a photobook! I was super nervous when we got there, but we brought wine and everything felt better. Lisa was awesome and within minutes we were all super-star models!!! Here are her packages:

Package A - $400

- Travel to a location of your choice in the GTA

- Full hair and make-up by Tania Beattie (she will stay for the full two hours and do several changes to the hair…she will also touch-up hair and make-up for the full duration of the shoot)

- 2 hours of shooting by Lisa Mark

- 3 outfit changes

- Disc of all high-resolution images (including 10 fully retouched images on the disc)

Package B - $350

- Full hair and make-up by Tania Beattie (she will only come for the beginning of the session and then leave)

- 3 outfit changes

- Disc of all high-resolution images (including 10 fully retouched images on the disc)

Package C - $200 (Photography only, no hair & make-up)

- 3 outfit changes

***NEW - ADD A PHOTOBOOK TO YOUR PACKAGE FOR $75***

A beautiful soft cover photobook which is 8.5 x 11 inches in size and has 10 double-sided pages (can fit 20 full size images or more if some pages are collages) costs an additional $75 and I would be happy to add it on to one of the above packages for you (please note that all images used in the book would be fully retouched).***

Her website is:

www.lisamarkphotography.com

Hey Jen:

I posted this in the other thread, but here are the TO photogs I have come across when researching BD pics:

Lindsay: HRM Photography - Wedding Photography in Toronto and London, Ontario

Kristin: www.firstkissphoto.com

Judy C: Elementz of Foto (did Heidi’s on here – totally hot pics)

Jessica @ Jessica Blaine Smith Photography (she just joined BDW)

Carolyn @ In Bloom Photography By Carolyn Pongracz, Southern Ontario (she has a special until June 1st...good pricing!)

Julie @ Julie Broadbent Photography (she's new at this, offering it VERY cheap!)

Karolin @ BK Gallery - wedding & portrait photography Toronto, GTA (also new at this, offering great deals now and has a great style!)

In Bloom Photography By Carolyn Pongracz, Southern Ontario (offers deal if you can get 4 ppl together)

Lisa: www.lisamarkphotography.com

Good luck and have fun!!!

Thanks girls for all your help!

Heather - I'd love to hook up with your group, but since our wedding is in January, I kinda wanted to have the pics done before!

kleslie5- I did see that list of photogs in the other post, so thanks for letting me know about them all.

Amarillis - I did see your pics before and they were great! You really looked like you had fun, and that's kinda what I want to feel from the whole experience - needless to say I'll be so nervous!

Well, I've gotta start looking into this a bit more. The last time I was doing some research on it, I didn't know how to erase the history of websites you've visited, and I think FH may have seen something. Oh well, now I know how to do it and I'll try to keep mr.nosey out of it!!!

I'll let you all know what happens!!! I hope to get something in the works this fall!

Thanks again!

Hi there! I also want to put in my vote for Lisa Mark and Tania Beattie.

I just did my BD shoot on Friday and was going to post some pictures when I get home tonight.

Lisa and Tania were fabulous. Tania's hair and make-up were well worth it and the couple of teaser pics I've seen from Lisa so far are great. I was so nervous, but they made me feel at home and made the shoot so easy and fun (and I normally hate having my picture taken).

I rented the same studio as the girls above mentioned and it was really cool. Lots of brick, wood floors, cool old couch and great big windows.

She is planning a BD marathon with Tania for the near future so contact her (she's very quick to reply) as that could be a way to do it a bit cheaper (although I think that her prices are pretty reasonable). Her website is www.lisamarkphotography.com and Lisa's website is brides Etc.(although she is set up through Lisa for the BD shoot)

Anyways, I just wanted to throw my two cents in too. Lisa was great if you're looking to do this type of shoot (although her wedding and engagement photos are beautiful too!).

I'll post some pics of my shoot later tonight.