DFW girls I need your help... My hair is orange...

Kat81

So, I went to go get my hair done before I left for my wedding in you know like a week. Yeah, my hair is totally orange underneath. I didn't even see it until a couple hours ago. I am going to go in there and go completely Bridezilla on them. But, I need to know of some really good places to go in DFW. Ryan said he doesn't care if it costs 500 bucks. My hair is horrible. I will post pic tomorrow. I need to get this fixed asap!!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kat! You have to go to my salon...it may well be the one that Calia is referring to since it's on Preston between Parker and Spring Creek. It's in Plano, not sure if that's too out of the way, but they are amazing!!! I use Rena (pronounced Reh-na) or Liz is great too. The salon is called Luxe and their number is: 972-781-1720 And honestly, if you can't get in w either Rena or Liz, I would trust any one of them. I've been going there for a few years and think they all do great work.

Side note...if you end up there, go to the Sea Breeze restaurant a couple shops down...order the fish tacos and bliss out....they are SOOOOOO good!! lol! I crave them all the time!

OMG... That totally happened to me in high school. Don't stress. I'm sure you'll find someone wonderful!

I used to go to the salon at the Omni Mandalay in Las Colinas. I think the name of the spa was Mokara. I used a guy that I was obsessed with named Richard. That was a year ago, so I'm not sure if he is still there, but it's totally worth looking into. And I'm pretty sure everyone there is really good. Here's the number.... (972) 556-0800. Let me know what place you decide on. I'm going to need to find someone when I go back :) Good luck!

Casey

I also e-mailed my sister to see who she used and this is what she wrote back:

Just went to a new girl who I L O V E! She was recommended to me by several friends. She also cuts mine and E's hair. The salon is at Austin Ranch, and it's called Reinvention Salon (5805 Saintsbury Dr. The Colony 75056. 972-820-6727). Her name is Nikki Richardson. She did my cut for free when I went to her, so for both cut and color I only paid $65. If you tell her Eddie told you about that deal, I'm sure she'd give it to you too.

Hope this helps :)

hey if your still in stephenville then ur prob closer to ftw ..... at hulen mall at the regis salon 817-292-5853 ok and i cant remember her name but she is the one that is next to the glass with blonde hair... i just went to her cuz i couldnt get in at renates or Kellie Morton at Renates Salon in ftw at 6078 Southwest Blvd 76109 817-732-0351. They are both great especially kellie... sorry to hear about the disaster... good luck hope to hear how it goes....

Yikes! Don't worry, it will get fixed and you will laugh about it later.....As for now...The good thing about hair color is that it's totally fixable. Just make sure you go to a REALLY good place to fix it and you'll be fine. Sometimes even the same color formula you are used to, can take differently to your hair if you're under stress or anything (wedding in a week wink.gif ya know? ) So just relax, get a good deep conditioning treatment, or two and have someone who knows color, fix it for you :) Good luck!

Thanks girls! I will keep all these places in mind. I went back to the salon today (really really nice place and I have gone here for years) The girl was sooo embarrased. She is going to give me a deep conditioning tomorrow and see what she can do. It was apparantly a tan low light that just took wrong to my hair. Which is much better than my hair being fried. I will let you all know how it goes tomorrow!! IF she doesn't fix it I am SO going to freak out. I haven't quite freaked out yet but I can feel in festering ha ha ha. At least orange is one of my wedding colors!!!! Yeah, I am slowly losing it smile105.gif